TUTORIAL OFFICIAL ZHPLite
ZHPLite is a diagnostic report analysis software ZHPDiag. This is a new version of the software ZHP completely rewritten and offers a different interface. Each line is classified into a category and a color that enables faster identification.
- Download ZHPLite by Nicolas Coolman on your Windows desktop.
- Stand on the ZHPLite icon and right-click,
- Select “Run with administrative rights” if present in the dropdown menu.
Comment lever la protection SmartScreen :
- Since the release of its version 8, Microsoft includes a protection system against malicious sites named “SmartScreen“. But it turns out that this filter blocks the download many legitimate software. A window “Windows has protected your computer” may appear.
- Click on “Run anyway” and confirm.
- Accept the end-user requirements (CLUF) software.
- The following interface appears :
- Place ZHPDiag report to the Windows Clipboard.
- Click on “Paste the report” to copy the ratio in the upper zone.
- You can also click “Load report“.
- Click on “Analyzing the report“
- Leave the progress bar reach the end.
The items found
- At the end of the search, a window may appear indicating the presence of’ items,
- Clicking right on a line allows access to the blog article that gives additional information.
- Close this window Items Found.
- The report is fully categorized.
- For more information, click on “Assistance” to access the security forum where to be able to get help from an expert disinfection.
If an update ZHPLite
- When the program starts, a window indicates the presence of a new version. To better protect your system, do not skip this update, it is very fast…
- Click on “Update”.
- All open browsers are closed. A confirmation message lets you do any backup of your navigation pages, otherwise click 'OK'.
- The download starts, then downloading completion page appears in your browser.
- Click on the desktop shortcut to start the software updated.
Total views 1,930 (Today 1 )