ZHPLite official tutorial
ZHPLite is a diagnostic report analysis software ZHPDiag. This is a new version of the ZHP software completely rewritten and offers another interface. Each line is classified in a category and a color that allows a faster tracking.
- Download ZHPLite of Nicolas Coolman on your Windows desktop.
- Put you on the ZHPLite icon and right click,
- Select the option "Run with administrator rights" if it is present in the menu drop-down.
How to raise protection SmartScreen :
- Since the release of version 8, Microsoft integrated a system of protection against malicious sites named «» SmartScreen« . But it turns out that this filter blocks many legitimate software download. A window 'Windows has protected your computer' may appear.
- Click on "Run anyway" and confirm.
- Accept the terms of the end user (EULA) software.
- The following interface appears :
- Place the ZHPDiag report in the Windows Clipboard.
- Click on «» Paste the report "to copy the report into the upper area.
- You can also click on «» Load a report« .
- Click on «» Analyze the report«
- Let the progress bar to reach the end.
- At the end of the research, a window may appear indicating the presence of’ elements,
- A right click on a line allows access to the blog article that gives more information.
- Close this window of found items.
- The report is entirely classified by category.
- For more information, Click on «» Assistance "for access to the Security Forum where to get help from an expert in disinfection.
Case of an update of ZHPLite
- The launch of the software, a window shows the presence of a new version. For better protection for your system, do not skip this update, It is very fast…
- Click on 'Update'.
- All open browsers are closed. A confirmation message allows you to make a backup of your navigation pages, otherwise click 'OK'.
- The download starts, then an end of download page on your browser.
- Click on the desktop shortcut to start the software updated.
Total views 2 194 (Today 1 )