How to choose his passwords ?
To protect your information, it is necessary to choose and use robust passwords, i.e. difficult to find using automated tools and guessed by a third party.
If you want a simple rule : choose passwords of at least 12 characters of different types (Capital letters, Tiny, Figures, Special characters).
Here are some recommendations.
- Use a unique password for each service. In particular, the use of the same password between work and personal email is imperative not to be used ;
- Choose a password that doesn't have a link to you (password consisting of a company name, date of birth, etc.) ;
- Never ask a third party to generate a password for you ;
- Systematically and as soon as possible change default passwords when systems contain them ;
- Renew your passwords with a reasonable frequency. All 90 days is a good compromise for systems containing sensitive data ;
- Don't store passwords in a file on a computer station that is at risk (Example : online on the Internet), even less on easily accessible paper ;
- Don't send your own passwords to your personal email ;
- Set up the software, including your web browser, so they don't "remember" the passwords they choose.
ANSSIThe National Agency for the security of information systems (ANSSI) is a french service created by Decree in July 2009. ANSSI presents its missions as follows : "The Agency provides the mission of national authority in the field of security of information systems. As such it is responsible for proposing the rules to apply for the protection of the information systems of the State and to verify the application of the measures adopted. In the field of defence of information systems, It provides a watch service, detection, warning and response to cyber attacks, especially on the networks of the State. ». ANSSI brings its expertise and technical assistance to Governments and businesses with a mission strengthened to the benefit of the operators of vital importance (OIV). It is responsible for the promotion of technology, trust services and products, systems and national expertise among experts and the general public. She contributes to the development of trust in the use of digital. His action to different audiences includes the day before and the reaction, the development of products for civil society, the information and advice, training and the certification of products and providers of trust.
The National Agency for the security of information systems (ANSSI) is a french service created by Decree in July 2009. It is the mission of national authority in information systems security.
- Alert: Vulnerability in Microsoft SharePoint Server 30 may 2019
- Alert, Vulnerability in Microsoft Remote Desktop Services. 20 may 2019
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge 5 April 2019
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Mozilla Firefox 20 March 2019
- Discovery of multiple vulnerabilities in Cisco products. 8 March 2019
- Multiple vulnerabilities in the core of SUSE Linux. 26 February 2019
- The CERT Announces Adobe vulnerabilities. 12 February 2019
- Alert the CERT on campaigns of Ransomware. 1 February 2019
- More than 80 Cisco products affected by DDoS FragmentSmack. 26 September 2018
- Multiple vulnerabilities in VMware happy Locker and AirWatch Agent. 7 September 2018
- Alert: Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows 31 août 2018
- ANSSI offers free training in cybersecurity. 5 may 2018
- Kaspersky, joined the IPTF ACYMA against the cybermalveillance. 30 November 2017
- BitDefender, Member of the IPTF ACYMA against the cybermalveillance. 29 November 2017
- ANSSI consulted by Orange on the net traffic. 13 November 2017
- ANSSI alerted on a fault of the ARCEP website. 3 November 2017
- How to train in cybersecurity ? 2 November 2017
- A Cybermalveillance platform to assist victims of pirates. 18 October 2017
- A diploma course on safety is offered by CIGREF. 17 août 2017
- How to choose his passwords ? 15 March 2017
- 2017, Measures to be taken in cybersecurity 25 February 2017
Total views 282 (Today 1 )