REPAIR OR REMOVE PROGRAMS IN W10
Windows offers a wizard that allows you to change, Repair or uninstall an application.
– Right-click the Windows logo at the bottom left of the task bar,
– Select “Applications and features“,
– In the list of applications, click the one you want to uninstall,
– Click on “Modifier” or “uninstall” or “To repair” depending on the case,
– A protection message “This application and the information associated with it will be uninstalled” or “This application will be changed“,
– Confirm Uninstall message,
– Follow the instructions that appear on the screen as they can vary the application concerned.
Total views 31,713 (Today 19 )