Labeled: ,

You are reading 6 threads
  • Author
      Nicholas Coolman
      Key Master

The forum charter

This forum is intended to collect your questions on the use of software in the series ZHP. If your request relates to a particular report, then host it and give its link.

For free disinfection assistance, sign up here forum

It also provides the latest information on malware and its distribution technique.

The forum charter

Free support forum
      Nicholas Coolman

cdlr27
      Regular

Hello, new user of your tools, I have some concerns.

I started with ZUPdiag five days ago, but it didn't work as your description.

Today, I start again with “ZHP Suite” and same thing, a blockage at the end of the analysis. See the linked file: https://cdlr27.fr/Lancement_ZHP_Suite.pdf

At the moment T, when I move the mouse over your software, the pointer only moves to “Diagnostic”, “Manual” & your signature.

If I'm not in the right section on the forum, you can move my message.

Thank you in advance for your advice
      Marcel

0Nicolas
      Regular

Hello,

You have a display problem or a conflict related to Internet Explorer which refuses the site certificate.
      Try with a future update, if the problem persists, deactivate the option “View Balance Sheet".

1) For the Chrome extension “Handy Tab“, you can delete it from your browser.

2) You can ignore the information on the O4 run key.

cdlr27
      Regular

Thank you for your reply,
      I managed to get around this problem by doing a little cleaning by hand based on the report that I found on the PC when it did not want to display.

Then, miraculously, everything returned to normal and I was able to follow your approach to the end.

You have developed a great tool for us.

Too bad this did not resolve my initial concern “when I open any site (I have to take notes of the incident), the page begins to open (appearance of the address in the address bar ), and it closes immediately.
      This regardless of the browser (Firefox, Chrome), the targeted site and the method of access (link or handwriting of the address).
      In short, a great investigation for me.

Nicholas Coolman
      Key Master

Hello,

For your initial window display issue that occurs on different browsers.
      This could possibly be a conflict between an extension that you have installed on both browsers. Have you tested with a Microsoft browser (Internet Explorer or Edge)?

Free support forum
      Nicholas Coolman

GEGEPING
      Regular

Bjr

I have update problems with diag and cleaner under my Seven pro 64 PC.

Despite having downloaded the latest versions directly to the desktop, I have error messages:

https://www.cjoint.com/c/JGAh3QExQ4G

https://www.cjoint.com/c/JGAh228p2YG

Since the shift crashes it does not create a shortcut on the desktop.

The problem is not visible on my PC under w8.1 64

GG

Nicholas Coolman
      Key Master

Hello GG,

If this problem occurs on several of my software programs, it is because there is a malfunction in AutiIt and the W7 pro 64 OS.

I no longer have a W7 station to test and I am not going to install a W7 VM since the updates are abandoned by Microsoft.

It might be time to migrate to W10. It seems to me that you can still do it for free.

Regards
      Nicholas Coolman

Free support forum
      Nicholas Coolman

You are reading 6 threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.