Error:the requested action with this object has failed

thank you for helping me

Nicholas Coolman
      Key Master

Hello,

Please tell me the following:

1) The version of your software,
      2) The site where you made your download,
      3) If you launch the file in administrator mode?
      4) The location where the file you are launching is located (Desktop, shortcut or specific folder).

Free support forum
      Nicholas Coolman

mangin
      Regular

dear mr cooleman,

I cannot specify the version, it does not appear

download from the official website

I don't run the file in administrator mode, I simply run it

On 05/09/2020 at 18:23 p.m., Zone Antimalware wrote:

the file is located in a security directory on the desktop

Today it is impossible to download a new version from the official website.

if I want to launch it message telling me that the vzersion is greater than 30 days
      what should I do I can no longer use zhpcleaner

merci pour votre aide

gerard mangin  gmlmangin@numericable.fr

mangin
      Regular

Is there any information to delete in the registry base or elsewhere?

if so I will call a professional to remove the elements relating to zhpcleaner and start from scratch

Nicholas Coolman
      Key Master

Hello,

Do this :

1) Delete the shortcut on your Windows Desktop,
      2) Download the latest version on my site at this address,
      3) Right-click on the downloaded file and select “Execute as administrator".

A shortcut will be created on your Desktop from which you will launch the software.

Free support forum
      Nicholas Coolman

mangin
      Regular

hello again I did as you told me I deleted the launch file already installed.

I went to download from the site indicated by you in the link. I saw the small window open indicating that a download procedure could be carried out but this window appeared furtively without the possibility of doing anything so that the download (installation) could take place.

so no installation there is something blocking.

I did a search on the computer  with windows explorer for traces of zhpcleaner (and see if the file is installed somewhere), there are a lot of traces  I took screenshots for you communicate the result but I cannot attach the two jpg image files here. how can I send you these two image files to see the problem more clearly?

Thank you again for your answers

mangin
      Regular

I have references in:

C:\windows\prefetch               txt files               html files

C:\users\users\appdata\roaming\ZHP

there is probably an instruction that is blocking.

I also have Kaspersky antivirus

Nicholas Coolman
      Key Master

Hello,

Try temporarily disabling your antivirus and attempting a new download.

Free support forum
      Nicholas Coolman

mangin
      Regular

I had already tried with the antivirus disabled. That doesn't change anything, still impossible to install zhpcleaner.

what to do?

Has zhpcleaner put data in the registry that would prevent its download-installation?

Nicholas Coolman
      Key Master

Hello,

No, there is nothing in the Registry that prevents reinstallation of the software.

Can you tell me if you can download and launch ZHPDiag?

ZHPDiag 2023 (Official)

Free support forum
      Nicholas Coolman

mangin
      Regular

hello nicolas, I tried to download zhpdiag same problem, impossible to download by clicking on the “download” button.

but I had the intuition to try to copy the link relating to this download button. then I opened a new Firefox/Google window. I copied the link to https:// I clicked return and then miraculously I saw the small window asking me to open or download. I requested the download and I obtained the .exe file in my download directory.

I proceeded in the same way for zhpcleaner and then again miraculously I recovered the zhpcleaner.exe file.

I launched the applications and no problem zhp opened and works normally.

how do you explain the problem?

I think we need to make this difficulty and the apparently reliable solution known.

Thank you again for the attention you paid to these difficulties.

try to understand why this anomaly. when I want to download other applications, PDFs no problem!

Would there be a crash in Firefox Google when the official download window is open?

gerard

Nicholas Coolman
      Key Master

Hello Gérard,

What do you mean by Google Firefox? have you tried on both browsers?

You should look at your browser extensions, there is probably one that is blocking the launch of the site's domain URL.

If you have an ad blocker, disable it for my site.

Free support forum
      Nicholas Coolman

mangin
      Regular

hello nicholas

I checked the extensions among other ghostery which blocks ads and tracking in Firefox, I deactivated the antivirus.. I still have the same problem. what is curious is that when I copy the link from the “download” button into a new window there is no problem; the download and launch of zhpcleaner are effective!

mangin
      Regular

while waiting to understand why this blockage I can nevertheless download zhpcleaner by the copy method of the link of the download button it is already a good thing.

Nicholas Coolman
      Key Master

Hello,

Try clearing your cache and cleaning your browsing data, cookies, etc.

Free support forum
      Nicholas Coolman

GB93
      Regular

Hello,

For some time now, I have been unable to install ZHPCleaner from Firefox... Which I did regularly... I tried all the manipulations proposed in the subject mentioned by “mangin”, including copying the download link . I am on W11, Firefox (of which I have deactivated the Privacy Badger extensions, and Ublock Origin), I have deactivated the antivirus (Norton), I have emptied the Firefox cache… Furthermore, I cannot manage either to install ZHP Diag…

Furthermore, I downloaded ZHPCleaner with Microsoft Edge (still on your official website) and was I able to install it?

Do you have any idea what might be blocking the installation when downloading to Firefox?

With thanks

GB

Nicholas Coolman
      Key Master

Hello,

I just checked with Firefox and downloading from this link  clicking on 'Download ZHPCleaner 2023 (Official)':

I don't notice anything special, the download is done correctly.

Once downloaded for the first time, it is no longer necessary to use a browser because the update is done automatically via the shortcut placed on the Desktop.

Free support forum
      Nicholas Coolman

GB93
      Regular

Hello and thank you for your answer.

For me the download seems to be happening normally, but when I click on the exe in “download” the hourglass starts for 1/2 second and then, nothing more… Do you have any clues as to can I observe? As I specified in my previous message, the same is true for ZHP Diags…

Thank you for your attention

GB

Nicholas Coolman
      Key Master

Hello,

You've disabled your antivirus, but what about Defender?

If you have Windows Defender active, try disabling it or excluding my software launchers.

Free support forum
      Nicholas Coolman

You are reading 18 threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.